Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our stuff arrived!





















Wow has it been a busy week!  Our stuff arrived much sooner than we expected, as well as my car, and it is not so easy to drive my vehicle in the snow as it does not have snow tires yet.  The week started out with snow-for 3 days straight and then I decided to cut Zoey's hair to hopefully break her habit of pulling it out.  She loves it and it looks adorable.  Justin has been enjoying taking the bus to and from school every day since he has always wanted to.  Ever since our stuff arrived we have been working diligently to unpack.  I finally unpacked the last box tonight after 4 days straight of unpacking.  I can't believe it.  Zoey enjoyed helping because she looked at each item like it was a present.  Some of my things broke during the voyage up here-like the glass window in my curio cabinet, but the shipping company will replace/pay for all broken items.  Joe has been spending a lot of time in the basement creating his "man cave".  He has not had one for at least 12 years and he is having a blast.  I am not allowed to touch the man cave or the garage.  I  am ok with this.  Now that I am done unpacking, it is time to start shopping for my new livingroom set and office.  This should be fun!  Zoey's 5th birthday is tomorrow and we had a little birthday for her yesterday with some friends we just made here.  On a final note, I miss my mother and want to fly her up here, but a round trip ticket is about $1600 right now.  That sucks!  Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! So happy that you got your things early!! (Except that owl shower curtain would scare the **** out of me every morning!) Happy Birthday to Zoey!!! Looks like everyone is doing well and happy. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world can Zoey be 5!?! Amazing!

    I love the owl curtain ;)

    So happy to see you getting all settled into your new home! We miss you...

    ReplyDelete